RETAIL Frequently Asked Questions.

Do you buy guns?

If you are interested in selling your firearm, please inquire in the store Tuesday thru Saturday between 10am and 3pm.

Do you guys do person to person transfers?

Absolutely! We ask that all person-to-person transfers be done during the week if possible. If not possible during the week please understand that it might take longer due to how busy it can get on the weekends.

What firearm brands do you carry/stock?

We typically carry most major brands including, but not limited to; Glock, Smith and Wesson, Sig Sauer, Springfield Armory, Ruger, FN, H&K, Beretta, LWRC, Colt. Other brands include B&T, Walther, Canik, Taurus, Rock Island, Great Lakes Firearms, Hanover Armory, Mossberg, Kel-Tec, ZEV Tech.

What is a 77r?

The 77r is the paperwork to purchase a handgun required by Maryland. It can only be completed on the MSP Licensing Portal webste.

What is a 4473?

The 4473 is an ATF form that is required when buying a handgun, long gun or silencer. It must be filled out in the store on the day purchase your firearm. For silencers the 4473 will be filled out the day you receive your tax stamp.

What do I need to purchase a firearm?

You will need to bring your driver’s license or identification card. A change of address card if your current address is not the same as what is on your ID. You will need to bring a copy or photo of your HQL license. You will need to fill out a 77r form either before you come to the store or at the store. You will need your phone to access your email. Maryland State Police will send you an email with an Application Number and a PIN Number once you submit your 77r. You will need to fill out a 4473 in the store.

What is the process for buying a silencer? Is it difficult?

We have partnered with Silence Shop to make purchasing a silencer as simple as possible. Thanks to our partnership we have a Silencer Shop Kiosk in our store. You will download the Silencer Shop app to your phone and create account. You will complete the steps on the Silencer Shop kiosk which include inputting your fingerprints on the device and deciding which type of Form 4 you want to submit to the ATF when you purchase a silencer. There are 3 options for Form 4’s; Individual, Corporation or Trust. For more information of the differences between types of Form 4’s please click HERE. In order to complete your account setup on the Silencer Shop app you will need to upload a passport style photo to the app. The photo needs to be a headshot from the shoulders up with a neutral expression and not wearing anything on your head.

I would like to transfer a Silencer from an Online Retailer or another FFL, what is the process?

First you will fill out our FFL transfer form HERE. Our NFA transfer fee for NFA items from anywhere that is NOT Silencer Shop is $100. Before your silencer can be attached to your Silencer Shop account you will need to come in to the store and pay the transfer fee.